Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unforeseen consequences

Hola hola hola....well...today...i decided to so called bald or "botak" but not completely...=]....means alot to me..sacrificing something that means alot to me....i wanna let go of a few things...to let go...a sacrifice i have to make...my hair...which i have intended to grow it into dreadlocks...but life is hard and undecisive...


"Rohit™>>
~a new start
~a new perspective
~no more emo periods
~strive to make people happy...=]

anyways...i'll posting about India soon...currently compiling and collecting all my pictures and videos...so it'll be up soon aite peepz...see ya'll tomorrow...=]

oh yeah...before i forget..i just wanna say sorry to anyone if i have done anything wrong or made anyone feel any discomfort...i promise it will never happen again... my sincere apologies
~~peace out~~