Friday, July 25, 2008

After 12 long years of waiting...

Finally..the day has come...that day is today..Friday 25th of July 2008...I'm going back to India...and I'm in JB now..when all my friends are busy with classes in campus...what sadness I have in me..yet..somehow somewhere in my soul..I seek refuge for happiness..that space I have been keeping...

Anyways...I'll be departing to India at 9.00opm today in Changi Airport, Singapore...eventhough its a short while..I'll still be missing my friends..and yet even more importantly..my classes,one day of my mathematics mini project but lucikly not my chemistry practical written test....

For those of you who still do not know whats going on India...well...I'm going to perform a modern yet classical Indian dance there in loving memory of the founder of my fine arts institution...

                                                       Swami Shantanand Saraswathi

He was a monk from India and he came to Malaysia and founded The Temple Of Fine Arts. It was founded first in KL then it branched out to JB, Melaka, Penang, Singapore, America, Australia and India.

                                                  Temple of Fine Arts Kuala Lumpur

Under Temple of Fine Arts, He did a franchise including a restaurant, clothing line, home decors, IT centers where you can get a diploma or a degree course but mainly focusing on fine arts such as indian classical dances, vocal and instruments. So after His work was done here which included naming me "Rohit", He physically left us on July 27th 2005 which was the saddest day of my life...yet...I can still feel him lingering...how nice if i can see Him again...So this is the story of my life....almost everything is around TFA...

I guess thats it... I'll be coming back home to Malaysia with alot of stuffs for you guys...See you homies on tuesday yeah..Chowz...Goodbye my lover..hows that...=]