Monday, June 2, 2008

my deepest apologies ppl!!!

Hey there everyone...sorry f0r the lack of updates...been really busy since i came down to jay bee...anyways i'll try my best to update as fast as i can aite...=]

anyways....THX EVERYBODY FOR YOUR BDAY WISHES...REALLY SWEET OF U GUYS...=]
and guess what i got 4 my bday this year ppl!!!
yes!!!!!....my mum and dad decided i was old enough to get one...haha..just kidding...was saving my money n abit of help from my mum..THX MUM!!!..PPL ATTENTION PLEASE....the graphics and the sound quality is beyond expectation...and the lastest game, God Of War : Chains of Olympus....OMFG!!!!!!.....IT WAS SUPERB N BEYOND ANYTHING I'VE EVER PLAYED(except Half life games)=].....the gameplay was like totally awsome though it took me 5 hours to finish it....i was very very satisfied with it=]








and just for the guys....there is this part where after beating the mini boss...you will be able to enter a some sort of prison where this 2 sluts will be on top of each other..and your hero will hump them!!!....see the candle moving and the ladies getting an orgy is cool lah!!!...wakakakaka...enjoy!!





toodles...=]