Monday, June 9, 2008

3 Birthday cakes for 2008!!

Hola people....today was dooms day for many of us and there still smiles from the geniuses amongst the long faces because today s9 had their mid year exam results....yay!!!..ermm...not so yay actually...i did just fairly ok i might say...just scraped through everything without i fail (i think)....but was kinda contented when Mr Woon announced that i passes my spec maths....what a relieve...i just passed and that really gave me hope and determination to do better for ct3 which is coming up soon...haixx...so much to do in so little time...sob sob

Anyways...i thought my day was all chaotic and doomed with the thought that i might not do so well for my mid terms....when all of a sudden...while i was talking to michelle....i saw vincent walking and as far as what he had told me, i thought he was from the washroom...but NO!!!...he lied and bought for Pavithran and me a birthday cake....THANKS AGAIN S9!!!....REALLY SWEET OF YEAH!!!=]
Ernest, Pavithran and me discussing how to divide
the cake evenly...
BEFORE

AFTER

Yeah...it was a very filling and an awesome cake..again thanks guys...ya'll have made my day and made up for my so "nice" results...=]

toodles...live free and live strong=]