Friday, July 10, 2009

A homely dilemma

I've been in my hometown for the past 1 week plus. And honestly, I'd rather be anywhere else than here. If it wasn't for my parents and my brother and my home sweet home and also my driving lessons, I would really love to be back in Sunway, my hostel, my bed, my table, my chicken rice shop, my Brandon, my Khai Shien, my Teck Wei, my Wei Xiang, my Nick but mostly, my darling..I miss her...Its like totally contradicting this dilemma of mine...when I'm up there, I miss home and my mum's favorite cooking, but now, I am down in my home and I feel like I'm missing out so much because there are so many happenings up there!!!!....I really wish I could come up there now...be with everyone..My social life sucks....PERIOD...I hate if even if its period..fark...SO DAMN LONELY MAN....